Saturday 19 December 2015

Three little words

One of the first projects we were set this term was to gather into groups, pick two words at random from an envelope and a third emotion from a sport envelope and make a short film collaboratively. The films we were given were OPERA, ROAR and our emotion was ARROGANCE/SNOOTINESS. We were then given style guides, which we were abel to swap out if we wanted, we received UPA which was fantastic for me as it's something i'm very familiar with and love. It was suggested as myself and another girl in our group are 'The stop-motioners' of our year that we should attempt stop-motion for this project. This was great as I've wanted to combine my love of stop-mo and UPA for a long time.

The result of this exercise and six weeks, of making, planning, animating and tireless editing on behalf of our Director/Editor Ben Sullivan. Is as seen below ( I can't show you the full film at this time as were hoping to submit it for festivals this summer).

Initial sculpts



Setting up/testing
 


multiple ladys for shots


me animting
Production schedule - ready!

Lady in the spotlight


No comments:

Post a Comment